Senior Channel Marketing Program Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to join an award-winning marketing team within a dynamic B2B technology company in a high-impact position? We're seeking a high-energy, experienced Sr. Channel Marketing Program Manager to help build partner engagement and further channel sales growth.
You'll work with a hard-charging cross-functional team of marketers, account and business executives, and channel account managers. You'll bring a savvy combination of marketing expertise, creativity, energy, and knowledge of partner program development and the B2B software cybersecurity industry and channel community.
- Build and own the Abnormal global channel partner program and channel marketing strategy, plan, budget and be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of the channel program and partner to/through marketing.
- Create alignment with channel sales leader and account managers to create a 5-star partner program that supports overall Abnormal revenue growth objectives.
- This role requires a strong balance of business strategy & operations, program design, program oversight, cross geography coordination and communication, project management skills and results measurement.
- Collaborate with the partner leadership team and other cross-functional businesses to design, build, operationalize and optimize a comprehensive partner program that drives consistent, scalable, and differentiated results across partner lifecycle tools (from PRM, performance management, partner marketing and LMS).
- Experience building programs from the ground up. Ideal candidate is experienced with program development and will drive and promote Abnormal channel partner program, including programmatic elements that articulate Abnormal's unique value proposition, clear benefits, and requirements to assist sales teams to recruit the right partners and retain and reward partners to improve profitability.
- Develop solid and repeatable partner onboarding and activation processes and tools to jumpstart sales.
- Collaborate, influence, and work cross-functionally with channel teams to enable partners to market and sell Abnormal effectively by identifying necessary partner training materials.
- Collaborate with internal demand generation colleagues to develop targeted demand generation programs to build awareness and drive demand for Abnormal, including but not limited to, various to and through turnkey marketing programs and campaigns, sales and marketing external collateral, and joint marketing/co-branded collateral.
- Work closely with PR, communications colleagues, Abnormal channel stakeholders and channel partners to surface and execute against thought leadership opportunities to highlight channel partner relationships and Abnormal partner program.
- Contribute with cross-functional teams to automate new and improve existing tools to ensure our partner SLAs are met and the effectiveness of our sales tools.
- Develop a communication plan and create a community to keep the lines of communication open with partners. Develop internal sales and program announcements to educate on availability, rules, and processes.
- Develop multi-faceted event marketing strategy and oversee branding, messaging necessary for lead generation channel partner activities and/or industry events.
- Ensure content via websites, portals, partner microsites, etc. is on brand/on message.
- Drive and track key performance indicators to assess program and marketing effectiveness, benchmark competitor partner programs, and reset as necessary.
- 7+ years of B2B partner strategy, programs, marketing, and operations at a technology company (or similar), with at least 5 years of channel marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications.
- Cybersecurity industry domain expertise is a plus.
- Proficiency in channel management software, such as Imparter PRM, as well as marketing tech stack, Salesforce, and Marketo and proven experience implementing and managing a global partner portal.
- Define data requirements, establish processes for KPI-tracking - able to provide what is, or what isn't, working through data.
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills to interact with colleagues, partners, cross-functional teams and third parties across various geographies and functions. Team player!
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Passion and personal drive are essential for success in this role. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, problem-solver with attention to detail.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees with direct and indirect responsibility to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Build the overall partner experience and compliance requirements through the partner portal and work cross-functionally to create an engaging platform for partners to interact with Abnormal (deal registration, enablement, marketing/MDF, incentives, communications, etc.)
- Ability to travel 25-35% once Covid restrictions have lifted, and in-person events and business travel are reinstated.
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can't – advanced attacks that have never been seen before – and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT.
You'll love working at Abnormal because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and partners and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud of, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge and respect you every day.
Our company is growing – we're on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Abnormal Security