General Manager - Abner's Tupelo
Abner's is a fast casual restaurant concept based in the Mid-South. As we continue to grow we are looking for strong leaders who want to grow with us.
The General Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operations of the restaurant. This individual must coach and develop Front Line Managers, ensure excellent guest service, maximize sales and profitability, control food and labor costs, meet budgetary goals, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Works closely with corporate office in implementing company strategies.
- Ensures quality experiences for all guests. Evaluates and monitors customer service and satisfaction and takes corrective action as needed.
- Provides leadership for entire team by encouraging enthusiasm and a positive attitude and a commitment toward company objectives.
- Monitors quality of products and operations.
- Monitors food costs and implements strategies to ensure proper portion control, yields, and waste minimization.
- Supports marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Recruits, hires, develops, and assists with training and retention of managers and team members.
- Monitors, evaluates, and enforces safe food handling practices and cleanliness standards.
- Monitors maintenance requirements of stores, including care and upkeep of equipment, building and grounds.
We are looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude
- Team focus
- Passion for creating unique dishes
- Desire to grow and develop professionally
- Attention to detail and focus on quality control
- Interest in contributing to the growth of a local brand
- LEADERSHIP, PROFESSIONALISM, PASSION
We are committed to creating the best dining experience in the area and are looking for a hospitality leader to take on the challenge. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Advancement opportunities
- Applicant must have 2 years leadership experience in the restaurant industry. ServSafe Certification is preferred.
About Wolf River Hospitality Group:
Wolf River Hospitality Group is a locally owned, multi-concept restaurant group with locations in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. Since its founding in 2013, WRHG has grown from two fast casual pizza locations to a portfolio consisting of 9 Pyro's Fire Fresh Pizza locations, 6 Abner's Famous Chicken Tenders locations, 2 Ice Cream & Coffee concepts (Levee Creamery & Highland Creamery) and 3 Wolf River Brisket locations. We are continuing to expand and are looking for great people to help us grow. If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic, growing business and interested in having an immediate impact, we would love to talk to you.
Abner's Famous Chicken TendersTupelo, MS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.