Inside Sales - Residential & Commercial
OUTLINE for Inside Sales - Residential & Commercial:
Sales professionals who target residential or commercial markets to promote moving and storage services within assigned territories throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. Sales consultants are also provided company leads to perform written estimates to relocating offices and households. Responsible for advancing their own business through proper business development and networking disciplines.
QUALIFICATIONS for Inside Sales - Residential & Commercial:
- Professionals who are self-motivated with the ability to produce.
- The ability to prospect new clients and lines of business.
- Prior sales experience is desired, training is available.
- Ability to convert prospects into clients.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be motivated to be a consistent and successful sales professional.
- Must be respectful, honest and disciplined.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug test.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Inside Sales - Residential & Commercial:
- Performs on time, on-site and virtual surveys, and accurate written estimates to prospective customers who are planning to move.
- Adheres to company pricing guidelines and standards.
- Networks and markets company services throughout assigned territory.
- Meets, or beats performance standards and objectives.
- Follows up consistently with all prospects until decisions are made.
- Submits paperwork in a complete and timely manner to assigned Sales Coordinator.
- Remains in contact with customers to help support service needs, answer questions, or resolve issues throughout the relocation process.
If you live by these beliefs, or have the desire and ability to, we would like to have you on our team. If you are lacking in the skill sets, we can train you to accomplish. Our career path, training, and benefit programs are how we invest in the people who have the same goals as we do.
Able Moving & Storage, Inc.
Why Work Here?ABOUT ABLE MOVING & STORAGE Since 1987, Able has done what it takes to provide the best quality customer service available in the moving & storage industry. We have accomplished this through the quality of personnel who perform each move; the skill set sets they carry, and the attitude presented each and every day. Able is always looking for people who live by these standards and have similar goals. If you live by these beliefs, or have the desire and ability to, we would like to have you on our team. If you are lacking in the skill sets, we can train you to accomplish. Our career path, training, and benefit programs are how we invest in the people who have the same goals as we do.
Voted 2020 Best Places to Work by Washington Business Journal