Saco Home Health Agency has a position available for Clinical Director. The position is Full Time at our Saco office Mon through Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm and on-call needs.
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurances
- Paid holidays off
- Paid earned time off
- Paid sick/personal days
- Professional Development
Provides overall planning, direction, coordination, management and supervision of all nursing and clinical services in conjunction with the administrator. Assures quality of care by reviewing and assessing each service.
Your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Keep administrator informed on all events that occur.
- Develop, evaluate, review, revise and implement policies and procedures; goals and objectives; standards of care relevant to client services and personnel functions.
- Coordinate all client services by reviewing plans of treatment, assuring case conferences are conducted, reviewing clinical and progress notes, periodic client evaluations and determining frequency and/or staffing problems.
- Aid in the agency’s goal of retaining quality personnel by appropriately hiring, orienting, training, evaluating and disciplining personnel within established policy.
- Ensure personnel are scheduled to ensure proper coverage within authorized staffing levels.
- Orientation and ongoing training programs are developed and provided for agency personnel.
- Ensures personnel receive timely, complete and documented orientation and training.
- Conduct performance evaluations in a timely measurable and objective manner. Communicates this information to the administrator-owner/operator. •Maintains a working knowledge of current Medicaid and third party payer requirements for home care reimbursement
- Communicate and coordinate with physician’s offices, payers, clients/ family, outpatient services and inpatient coordinator, regarding the care and status of the client.
- Participate in the agency’s information management and performance improvement.
- Support and complies with the agency’s policies.
- Active State of Maine Nursing License
- 1 year of clinical experience
- 2 years of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care services
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Experience with Medicare/OASIS is a plus but not required - we will train the right candidate
Are you the motivated individual who is a team player, leader, passionate in patient care and motivated in self-development and agency growth? Submit your resume today!