Commercial General Contractor is currently looking for an Experienced and Motivated Superintendent in the Jacksonville, Florida area to supervise and coordinate all site related items and duties. We seek a self-motivated individual to add to our successful team.
The Qualified Candidate must possess the following:
· 7 years commercial construction field experience.
· Minimum of at least 5 years as a Construction Superintendent.
· Able to read blueprints, knowledge of specifications, shop drawing/submittal process and commercial construction methods.
· Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
· Ability to stage and manage a safe job site.
· Ability to set up and manage a job site including required site utilities, jobsite signage, SWPP plans, etc.
· Ability to keep project records (i.e., daily reports, weekly reports, progress photos, schedules, safety plans and any other necessary items for a successful project).
· Work as a team with the Project Manager and subcontractors.
· Conduct weekly job meetings with Owners and subcontractors.
· Ability to complete the project on schedule.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Applications; RE: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
· Ability to successfully manage and work together with Owners, Architects, Vendors, Subcontractors and Governing Authorities.
· Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting items up to 100 lbs, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motions, use of hand tools, etc.)
· Possess valid Driver’s License, good driving history and dependable transportation.
· Able to work nights and weekends.
· Must be motivated, assertive and have outstanding leadership skills.
· Must be well spoken with good writing skills and provide a high level of customer service.
· Have demonstrated leadership abilities.
We offer competitive wages and per diem, as applicable. Qualified applicants should submit resume and salary requirements via email.