LPN Home Health - Weekly Pay!
Able Care Connect of Minneapolis and St. Paul Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a home health company that understands the value of our employees.
We believe and advocate for a strong work/life balance.
We believe in nurturing the soul and mind, and understanding that the rest will follow.
We believe it is our pleasure and purpose to ensure that in the last chapters of one's life they are met with kindness, understanding, respect, honor and appreciation.
Come join our TEAM as a LPN visit nurse. Flexible schedule during the hours of 8:30 am-6:00 pm Monday - Friday. 20+ hours / week
Who are we:
- We are a Medicare-Certified, CHAP accredited Home Care Agency
- Our area of focus is on Eldercare (We have the coolest clients ever)
- Our specialties are in Wound Care, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- We are a smaller agency that focuses on doing the right thing and being of service to the communities we serve
- Our clients are primarily located in Minneapolis, St. Paul, St. Anthony, Fridley, Columbia Heights, Coon Rapids, Eagan, Stillwater and Blaine
- Our office is open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
What we offer (at 30 hours):
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Great Health Benefits with options and HSA (at 30 hours a week)
- Delta Dental
- Free life insurance (10K) and AD/D
- Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day)
- 401K MATCH
- Free Education (CEUs)
- Education reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
Basic job duties:
- Follow client care plan and perform clinical duties as assigned
- Communicate with RN Case Manager, Therapists and other Team Members regarding client cares
- 85% of your time will be direct client cares (Wound Care, Observation, INR Draws, Shower Assistance, Disease Management/education, basic skilled cares)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public. Must be able to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and emotionally upset people within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a LPN in the State of Minnesota.
Training and expectations:
We have high standards and stated expectations. You will be trained to Our Platinum Service Standards and should at all times know what is expected of you.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Able Care Connect of Minneapolis and St. Paul
HealthcareView all jobs at Able Care Connect of Minneapolis and St. Paul