SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain facility plumbing systems and associated components.
- Perform preventative/predictive maintenance on required systems.
- Inspect, monitor, repair, maintain, and operate building mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled and scheduled maintenance repairs of systems.
- Clear clogs in drains when necessary.
- Drive and operate different equipment such as golf carts, company vehicles, etc.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with company safety program and trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Plumber License
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver License
- 3+ years' of related experience in general plumbing
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to be badged to work in secure areas of an airport
- Ability to work Day or Night Shift - 3 1/2 Days on and 3 1/2 Days off, weekends and holidays
While performing the duties of Plumber, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and work in small spaces. Ladder work required. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Ability to work in outside weather conditions on an airport ramp around aircrafts and the confined areas of baggage conveyor systems. Specific vision abilities required by this job include good close proximity vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Good hand / eye coordination is required.