Abigail Family Medicine is a busy family practice located in Newark, DE and is looking to add an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in order to grow and expand medical services offered to the surrounding community.
In this position you will demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in the primary care setting.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide medical care and examinations of patients for acute and chronic conditions
- Perform Annual Wellness Visits, Advance Care Planning and Transitional care Management
- Triage walk-in patients and ensure appropriate disposition
- Answer and respond to telephone messages under direction of the physician
- Function as a liaison between patients, physicians and staff to provide accurate communication
- Support the work of LPN and/or MA
- Licensed to practice in the State of Delaware
- Current federal and state controlled substance certificate
- Board certification
New graduates will be considered. No night call, flexible hours, flexible scheduling, competitive salary, paid vacation and sick time.