Senior Production Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Abe’s Vegan Muffins is looking for a Senior Production Manager (“SPM”) to oversee all food related production at its West Nyack, New York baking facility. This is a full-time position.
Primary responsibility: Manage workforce of approximately one hundred and fifty workers while meeting production, quality, safety, and process improvement goals. Direct reports include four shift supervisors and Quality Assurance manager. Reports directly to Head of Operations.
· Employee Training and Evaluation
· Conflict Resolution
· Follow schedule and ensure work assignments are completed on time
· Ensure quality and safety standards are tracked, adhered to, and met
· Monitor and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
· Production paperwork and Process documentation
· Recommend and execute measures to improve production methods, processes, equipment performance, safety standards and product quality
Qualifications: Proven Leadership experience in food manufacturing.
Minimum Educational Level: Completion of four-year college level degree.
Industrial or Mechanical Engineering a plus.
Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
Knowledge of JIT, TQM, Lean Manufacturing, TOC a plus
Abe's Vegan Muffins
AddressWest Nyack, NY
ManufacturingView all jobs at Abe's Vegan Muffins