This is a full-time position earning $13/hr with the potential to make much more (up to +$20) based on your performance.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join the Customer Care Team! The Customer Care Professional interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services. The ideal candidate will be service oriented, computer savvy, and empathetic. You have strong communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette? You have the ability to remain calm and actively listen when dealing with irate customers? If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Duties of the Customer Care Professional
- Provides excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Involved with all aspects of customer service, including solving problems, answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
Qualifications of the Customer Care Professional
- Must be 18 or older and possess HS Diploma or GED
- Must have conflict management skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check
Benefits of the Customer Care Professional
- Temp to permanent positions
- Paid training, paid holiday, health/dental insurance
- Mon-Fri schedule with weekends off
- Performance bonuses
- Work sites accessible via bus route
In addition to the position above, our clients are seeking to fill many positions including: clerical, administrative, accounting, human resources, sales, substitute teaching, nurses, and more!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.