The Call Center Representative supports the call center by responding to customer's inquiries.The representative helps customers add money to their account, assists customers with their violations and suggest plans that best fit their needs. The representative keeps records of customer's interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Responsibilities of The Customer Service Agent
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting info about other products/services
- Maintains customer records by updating account info
- Resolves product or service problem by clarifying customer's complaint; determining the cause of problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve the issue; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Qualifications of The Customer Service Agent
- The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and a quick learner.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Candidates should have some experience working with office equipment such as multi-line phones, scanners, fax/copy machines.
Benefits of The Customer Service Agent
What's In It For You?
- Fast pace office environment
- Consistent work schedule, long term permanent job, day time hours
- Convenient call center location, free parking, job site accessible via bus route