Call Center Representative Middle River MD Start Date November 21st
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$16.50 per hour Evening shifts needed: Mon - Fri: 11:30 a.m. to 8:15 p.m. Occasional Saturday (every other month).
Currently seeking Customer Service Representative to join the team in Middle River MD. The Customer Service Representative interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, able to provide excellent customer service and a pleasant experience.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative
- Handle incoming customer inquiries
- Determining the cause of the call and find solution
- Process transaction and payments
- Expedite correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains customer records by updating account information and document details
- Maintain high professionalism, quality, and adherence to company polices
Qualifications of Customer Service Representative
- Active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Friendly and pleasant manner
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Problem solving skills
Benefits of Customer Service Representative
- Paid training and 6 paid holidays
- Vision and Dental
- Mon-Fri schedule with occasional Saturday
- New Facility
Requirements of Customer Service Representative
- Must be 18 or older and possess HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check
In addition to the position above, our clients are seeking to fill many positions including clerical, administrative, accounting, human resources, sales, substitute teaching, nurses, and more!
Abel Personnel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training, and all other conditions of employment.
AddressMiddle River, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Abel Personnel
Get fresh Evening CALL Center Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.