- Posted: over a month ago
Requirements- Bachelors in computer-related field or relevant Degree program, Cisco Certifications such as CCSP- CCNA CCNP or Sec+
The Networking and Help Desk team are fully on-site to provide support, mentoring, and teamwork opportunities.
We understand salary is very important and pay based on the quality of work delivered and how well our customers are supported by your work. Our pay scale is based on industry standards and ranges based upon experience, education, and certifications. Growth opportunities are available.
We offer group health and dental insurance, as well as employer-matched retirement plans, paid vacation, holidays, and flexible schedules to support families.
This company balances hard work with fun staff appreciation events throughout the year - like cookouts, Friday tacos and margaritas, holiday parties, and even an occasional Magic: The Gathering tournament.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPNs remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or relevant engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Certifications in Microsoft, Cisco and/or VMware required
- Experience with Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, TCP/IP, WAN, LAN and VMware Technologies
- All employees must pass a drug test and clear a security background check
- Able to travel to client sites and lift/carry 35 lbs. – overnight trips only if necessary
Abel Personnel, Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Abel Personnel, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?