We currently have a few Trucks leased on with MERCER TRANSPORTATION and are looking for a few Qualified Professional Drivers that like to make $$ to work with us.
You can check out the company here: https://mercertown.com/
- We are seeking an OTR Class A CDL Dry Van Driver to join our team!
- You will be responsible for safely transporting goods to various locations across the country & expected to be away from home for a few weeks at a time.
- We do NOT have forced dispatch.
- You will have the option to pick your own loads or work with a Coordinator to help you pick loads that work best for you.
- We are looking for Money motivated Drivers that know how to keep the driver door closed and get down the road to get PAID.
ARE YOU A DRIVER OR OWNER OPERATOR?
- If you have ever considered becoming an Owner operator then this might just be the right job for you.
- We also offer a LEASE PURCHASE OPTION for Drivers that would like to own their own truck as well.
- Being an Owner Operator isn't for everyone so don't feel like you have to Lease a Truck to work with us.
- This is just an option we would like to be able to offer to folks that are interested and that may not have the best of credit or don't want to purchase a brand new truck with huge payments.
OTR CDL A Long Haul (Dry Van) Truck Driver
Driver MUST HAVE:
- Valid Class A CDL and Current DOT Physical card
- At least (1) year of long haul, coast-to-coast experience or recent OTR in the last 3 years
- At least 3 years of Class A or Tractor trailer driving experience
- Ability to Drive a 10, 13 speed transmission
- Strong Work Ethic
- No DUI or No more than (1) moving violation in the last 3 years
What We Offer CDL A Drivers:
- Competitive Pay - WE OFFER (30% of Linehaul) starting out with increases within 90 days based on production. Our drivers average between $63,000-$72,000/year
- This is a 1099 Position
- FAST PAY!! to driver after each load or weekly via Direct Deposit
- Passenger Policy (1) Passenger allowed
- Pet Policy (1) Pet allowed
- We will help you acquire a TWIC card if you don't currently have it. This will allow you into the ports
- Industry-leading Equipment - 2014 and newer
- Driver support 24/7 365 days a year
- Most Trucks equipped with Inverters and refrigerators.
- Coordinators to assist in finding loads for you or you Choose your own
- Home time: We offer (1) day off per week out. We like our drivers to stay out 2-4 weeks at a time however you may be able to get by the house for 34 hour resets based on where you live and how you are routed.
Plus, when we have a Driver interested in becoming an Owner Operator, we have a Lease Purchase Program available & We can even Finance the truck for you as well, Apply today!
- Must be able to Pickup and Deliver freight on time & be reliable
- Must be able to use a GPS and or Map our your routes
- Must be at least 26 years of age to apply
- Must have a friendly personality and be able to deal kindly with Shippers and Receivers as they are the life blood of our business. (We know they are not always easy to work with but this is important that we treat them kind)
- Meet all the federal motor carrier's guidelines
- Must have a smart phone
- Must be able to pass a Drug screen and go through a 3 day orientation in Louisville, KY
Do you have problem-solving skills? Can you communicate effectively in English? Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you reliable? Do you enjoy being on the road? If so, you may be perfect for this OTR driving position!