Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25,000 to $50,000 Yearly
The Receptionist / Customer Service Representative position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.Looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in a great sales opportunity. Uncapped earnings with future long term career advancement available. As an entry level appointment setter/lead generator at you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market insurance products or services. ?Apply today to start your path to a new sales or service career today!
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects when they call in for assistance.
Insurance industry or agency experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive Bonus
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance?quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal?goals.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coach able.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
Abel Duran-Farmers Insurance Agency
AddressMoreno Valley, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Abel Duran-Farmers Insurance Agency