At Abcor Home Health, we are always looking to grow our team with talented people to achieve great things together. Currently we are looking for Registered Nurses to service the north suburbs (North Chicago, Waukegan, Zion).
Is having a profound effect on the lives of patients and their families your calling?
If yes, come join us in making a difference one family at a time!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care services through coordination, implementation, and supervision of the patients. The registered nurse follows the Plan of Treatment (POT) and supervises the staff delivering care. The Registered nurse participates in quality improvement activities within the Agency promoting overall compliance with State and Federal guidelines and professional standards of practice.
- Intake and coordination of a referral from an acceptable referral source.
- Initial in home evaluations and/or assessments.
- Establish the patient's individualized treatment and medical record baseline.
- Collaborate with physicians, other agency staff and contract services to coordinate and implement the plan of treatment (POT).
- Supervise the implementation of the POT and the quality of care delivered to the patient.
- Provide in-home supervision of Home Health Aide services at least every 14 days for patient receiving aid services and document the visit in the medical record.
- Re-evaluate the patient POT every 60 days and report condition change or change in treatment.
- Document direct patient services, coordinate with team members as demonstrated through leadership of patient case conferences or in services.
- Collaborating with leadership/management team and office staff to facilitate timely office processing of paperwork and personnel information.
- Actively participates in agency quality improvement activities.
- Must be a registered nurse (RN) with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
- Must have a Minimum of 1-year Home Health Experience
- Must have Kinnser/WellSky Software knowledge
- Preferred Wound care certification
- Must be able to travel to patient’s place of residence
- Must be able to maintain the minimum required patients
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K with Match
- All Necessary Equipment
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Career Stability
- Friendly and Supportive staff
- Sign-on Bonuses based on experience
- Salary Determined based on experience