Abcor Home Health is currently looking to hire Registered Nurses to service our homebound patients in Highland Park and surrounding areas.
This is a per visit position. We can offer you a few visits per week up to full-time (25-27 visits per week).
This position includes weekend on-call duties on a rotating basis. On call weekend visits include a bonus structure.
Ready to work with COVID-19 + patients. Company provides all necessary PPE.
To provide nursing care in the patients’ home on an as needed basis in accordance with the patient's plan of care. This includes comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the patient’s condition, health promotion and prevention coordination of services, teaching and training activities and direct nursing care.
Why Home Health?
· Ability to work in a unique environment in the patient’s home.
· Opportunity to work with one patient at a time, creating personal connection with them.
· Using creativity in the work place while having a good work and life balance.
- Perform admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care and discharge OASIS for the home care patient
- Consult with the attending physician concerning alterations of Patient Care Plans, checks with the appropriate supervisor and makes changes, as appropriate
- Submit clinical documentation as directed by Director of Nursing in a timely manner
- Discuss with the appropriate supervisor the need for the involvement of other members of the health team
- Work closely with admission clerk to coordinate patient admission
- Participate in the patient’s discharge planning process
- Establish the patient's individualized treatment and medical record baseline
- Collaborate with physicians, other agency staff and contract services to coordinate and implement the plan of treatment. Re-evaluate the plan on an ongoing basis and report condition changes
- Must be a registered nurse with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
- Must have a minimum of one year hands-on clinical experience
- Preferred knowledge of Kinnser/Wellsky Software
- Preferred wound care certification
- Must have a driver’s license and be willing and able to drive to patient’s residences
- Required travel
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per visit (plus shift differential)
Our main office is in Arlington Heights at 3201 N. Wilke Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60004.
Abcor Home Health
Why Work Here?Abcor Home Health is a Medicaid & Medicare certified home health provider accredited through the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP). Abcor is also licensed as an in-home services & home health agency by the Department of Public Health. Abcor is an active provider under the Department on Aging (DoA)’s Community Care Program. We also participate in the Department of Human Services – Department of Rehabilitation Services (DORS) Program. In order to work with those to whom state government programs do not apply, Abcor Home Health has established solid partnerships with six managed care organizations in Illinois.
Feel rewarded helping patients recieve the highest quailty home healthcare service!