Abcor Home Health, Inc., is a trusted source for home health services, making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. We are looking to hire compassionate part-time and full-time Caregivers (most shifts are 3-6 hours in length) to provide quality, non-medical home care services to our clients in Schiller Park and surrouding areas.
When you join the Abcor team, you will not just earn a paycheck – you will make a difference in our clients lives!
Our compassionate caregivers provide assistance with daily living activities such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Personal care assistance
- Appointments and transportation
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have dependable transportation, a valid drivers license and insurance.
- Minimum 1 year of caregiving experience required and experience with Alzheimer's or dementia is a plus.
- A passion for caring for those in need is a must!
- Must be reliable, motivated and hard working.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be organized and have good time management skills.
- Bilingual (preferred)
In return, we offer you the following benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Online training
We welcome you to apply directly through our website at
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $12.50 /hour