Colorado Springs, CO
- $18 to $28 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Restoration Technician Responsibilities:
- Assessing damaged properties to see what can be saved.
- Cleaning and storing damaged properties until they can be returned to the home.
- Removing and replacing damaged materials, such as wallboards, lumbar, and carpets.
- Handling any issues caused by water damage, including drying out the area and removing mold.
- Sanitizing structural features that can be saved.
- Answering complaints, explaining job specifications and invoices, and performing other customer service duties.
- Adhering to personal safety standards by wearing the appropriate protective gear and using the right equipment.
Restoration Technician Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Certification in inspection cleaning and restoration.
- Excellent working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Social awareness,
- Good math skills.
Abc RestorationColorado Springs, CO
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.