Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 30 years Abbyson has taken great pride in being a family-based home furnishings brand that continually redefines itself through modern-day living. Our strategically aligned, full-spectrum business model and operations allows us to fully service major online furniture retailers and the core audience that is driving today's market.
We understand the modern furniture buyer and consumer on a deeper level as well as have a keen eye on the popular trends that are driving online traffic and furniture sales. That's why our mission has always been to help them bring their homes to life with quality furniture at unbeatable prices.
We believe that talent is defined by the collective behavior of each and every individual that makes this company great. Abbyson takes pride in hiring world-class, diverse talent and offering competitive total compensation packages. Compensation includes, but is not limited to, cash compensation through annual bonus structure, comprehensive medical benefits, employer-sponsored retirement plans, generous time off and fun cultural activities throughout the year.
Abbyson is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our rapidly growing organization! This role is tasked with critical areas of operating the growing E-Commerce Sales Operations division, including project management of major business initiatives, effective communication and reporting across the organization, and implementing procedures and processes to help Abbyson run efficiently and at scale. The role is highly cross-functional involving coordination across a number of departments including New E-Commerce Customer Launches, Project Management and overall EDI support operations.
- Cross-functional Communication and Collaboration
- BI Reports
- ERP System Support
- Overall E-Commerce Sales Support / Operations
- Create, maintain, and improve Business Intelligence reports.
- Write efficient queries to output data for other departments.
- ERP system support – Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Troubleshooting system issues and support ad hoc requests.
- Manage all stages of new item set up and product specification process including but not limited to sampling stage, purchasing stage, production stage, merchandising build stage, ready to publish stage and first production arrival to warehouse stage.
- Upload and maintain all product/SKU information as needed.
- Manage implementation, maintenance and improvement of projects across all digital channels.
- Ideate and execute on ad-hoc initiatives, including new tools, workflows, product features, and product launches.
- Identify and develop data collection strategies to support reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure e-commerce performance.
Support / Operations
- Collaborate and support cross-functional teams including Order Fulfillment, E-Commerce, EDI and IT operations.
- Improve operational excellence through process root-cause analysis and execution of recommendations that create efficiencies, remove obstacles, and enhance operating productivity.
- Define and manage operational and financial metrics across workflows.
Qualifications & Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 2-year experience in Microsoft SQL Server. Understand complex SQL queries.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting experience (Power BI preferred).
- Understand ERP System. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP will be a plus.
- Successful experience in both B2B sales operations preferred.
- Minimum 5 years direct and successful sales operations, item master role and/or B2B Sales role.
- Success working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Must be fluid and capable of pivoting strategy to align with changing business needs.
- Successful track record in a high sales growth mode with a consumer goods brand.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, set and achieve challenging goals; work under the pressure of deadline and be adept at managing multiple tasks.
- Hands-On approach to workflow.
- Possess strong presentation, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong ability to lead and participate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Abbyson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Abbyson complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Abbyson