My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a Property Manager to oversee an Industrial portfolio in Mississauga, ON of 5.3 million square feet. The Property Manager will be accountable for all aspects of the daily property management operations while overseeing Building Operations, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Tenant Relations as well as having Financial Accountability of the industrial portfolio. My client is seeking a proactive, “lead by example” candidate, who is able to consider the big picture when focusing on new initiatives, improvement and efficiency. This is a senior “people management” Commercial/Industrial Property Manager position. The role pays very well depending on experience + excellent benefits + BONUS (up to 10%) + parking + career advancement opportunity. MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to email@example.com
· Develop strong relations with tenants, contractors, vendors & all other real estate professionals;
· Prepare annual budgets and monthly reporting for operating income, expenses and capital expenditures for each property;
· Supervise the development of the portfolio's Property Management and Building Operations Teams through the implementation of effective recruitment, training, motivation and development programs;
· Establish programs for the care and maintenance of all buildings & equipment to ensure buildings are maintained at the highest level;
· Coordinate & supervise construction projects as requested; Establish short and long term goals and objectives for the assets within the assigned portfolio, in alignment with my client’s corporate vision and direction;
· Solid critical thinking utilizing logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to all problems and opportunities;
· Perform employee performance reviews on an annual basis, maintaining clear objectives, directives and assessments by the manager throughout the year;
· Participate in industry related events;
· Other special projects and duties as required.
· 5+ years of property management experience, with direct leadership and people management skills (considered an asset);
· Experience in industrial property management, financial analysis, and lease interpretation, building operations and maintaining strong internal controls;
· Knowledge of building construction, ability to review building specifications and drawings, oversee landlord and tenant work in accordance with the Lease documentation;
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and JD Edwards. Experience with Microsoft Access and Vena is a bonus;
· Professional designation such as an RPA, CPM and a Real Estate License; an asset
· Ability to lead construction and capital projects.