- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employment Type: Full-time
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to: Receptionist Team Lead
What you will do:
Abby Receptionists are responsible for providing a premium service experience to our client's callers. An Abby receptionist is our clients’ receptionist, an extension of their offices that affords them the ability to stay present to their business at hand while we handle incoming calls in the client’s preferred manner. We are currently looking for full-time energetic, friendly receptionists to add to our growing company. We function in a very fast-paced environment, the successful candidate must be reliable and dependable. Abby Connect is a place to grow, not just a place to work.
- Create excellent caller experiences that make meaningful connections with customers and callers
- Be outgoing, engaging, professional, and have a friendly personality
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to clearly communicate with diverse audiences via phone and email
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment using multiple technologies between two computer screens
- Ability to present yourself in a professional demeanor showing respect for team members, contribute to a diverse and vibrant workplace
- Be coachable, take direction and constructive feedback in a positive way KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators):
- Maintain a call volume of 160-180 calls per day.
- Achieve a consistent metrics score of 85%
- Achieve an average caller hold time of under 30 seconds.
- Maintain a call answer time of 5-7 seconds or below.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- 1-3 years in a customer service role in a fast-paced premier setting focusing on a great experience
- Able to sit for long hours at a time
- Must be computer literate using Microsoft Office, and web-based systems
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute accurately
- Able to work some holidays, and weekends
- Willing to submit to a drug and background check
- About Abby Connect:
Abby Connect provides live receptionist services to small businesses and professionals throughout the United States and Canada. We have been answering calls for over 13 years and have a track record in the industry for providing the best customer experience for a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-house receptionist. We are headquartered in Las Vegas with a newly opened second location.
Making peoples day
Our Core Values
Being Committed and driven to excellence
Have grit, don't quit. Be early, be ready, and be confident. Leverage your desire to succeed in everything you do.
Always doing the right thing
Do what's best so you feel proud, not regretful. think of the win-win, be collaborative, not competitive. Practice tone, tact, and timing when approaching problems.
Having a warm, friendly, and positive attitude.
Enjoy making someone's day. Make your positive attitude contagious. give others encouragement, energy, and enthusiasm.
Taking ownership and going above and beyond
Know that your contribution to the company matters. Be proactive, solution-oriented, and go the extra mile. Be accountable, don't blame others, and own your part in every situation.
Having a growth-oriented mindset
Company growth by adding value with every interaction. Personal growth by embracing mistakes and failing forward. Community growth by developing new skills, ideas, or habits and teaching others what you've learned.
Abby Connect provides an in-depth benefit package designed for today's workforce. Employee benefits are not limited to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. They also include: Training and Development, Paid time off, Paid holidays, Employee Recognition, Succession Planning, Employee Assistance Programs, and more…
Eligible employees may elect health insurance benefits after a waiting period. The waiting period is the First of the Month after the 30 days of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Abby Connect is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Abby Connect does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Remote position available for candidates outside of Nevada.
6170 N Durango DrLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Piece Rate Front DESK Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.