Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The Digital Community Specialist (DCS) is the area gatekeeper for digital/social campaign monitoring and customer engagement dialogue for all digital platforms (Social Media, brand website, branded messenger, chat, e-mail, App/Play Store, Community Forums, Reviews, etc.).
The DCS is responsible for designing and updating all pre-approved social media statements used by the Digital Service Team. The DCS oversees all digital engagement/response aspects for the Digital Service team and coaches/trains the agents accordingly. The DCS is the key liaison between the Digital Service Team and the Vendor and Internal Operations teams, Campaign Project Manager or Brand Marketing Managers.
Additionally, the DCS is responsible for ensuring that the Abbott Digital Policy is followed and that customer engagement/responses meet Abbott standards i.e. they are in accordance to brand image, tone, and vision and in compliance with the Quality System.
Main Purpose of Role:
Design, update and ensure relevancy of all Pre-Approved Response Guides (PARGs) used by the Digital Service (DS) team for all social and digital platforms.
Lead all digital/social campaign/platform monitoring and customer engagement dialogue for the area.
Ensures that DS Agents are trained and efficient in using the PARGS for all platforms. Trains DS Agents accordingly.
Oversees digital/social media DS KPI results; propose corrective measure to DS supervisors, if indicated.
Responsible for ensuring that Abbott Digital Policy is respected in all customer engagement dialogues.
Social Media Community management, respond to questions posed in social forums, help foster dialogue within the community, maximize customer engagement, and quickly resolve any issues should they arise.
Keep abreast of digital/social media customer engagement landscape/field.
Ensure appropriate compliance to Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Customer centricity mindset and skills and strong passion for delivering quality tools, information and content in service to consumer needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a significant roster of projects/programs and deliver on cost and timing expectations.
- Proven ability to objectively evaluate program results and recommend future utilization of digital service and/or suppliers to meet business objectives.
- Should be well versed with the technologies in trends in digital and social marketing and should be sensitive to organizational nuances in large organizations adopting social-digital media and services.
- Strong organization skills, meticulously thorough and tenacious.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable plans and tactics.
- Desire to work collaboratively and experience in training a team to deliver results.
- Possess initiative to think several steps ahead in the digital environment and anticipate needs of customers and agents.
- Be comfortable bringing new ideas to the team that align with the digital roadmap, growth and vision.
- Formulate solutions/alternatives for information based on business needs and processing problems across multiple systems and functional areas.
- Fluent in common business communication and productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
Reports to Area Customer Service or Strategic Services Manager
Will work both independently and in cooperation with service operations, marketing, legal regulatory, medical & public affairs, and external vendors or agencies.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Digital or Interactive Marketing, Communications, or Marketing/Advertising required.
4+ years successful experience in online program development and communication, community management/moderation. Demonstrated knowledge and skill sets in digital/online programs and materials development.
Candidate with experience in Social and Digital Customer Care operations is preferred.
Travel: Up to 15% International & Domestic travel required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com