- Prepare quarterly and annual income corporate tax provisions for multinational public and private companies. This includes but is not limited to: deferred tax inventory, tax reserve analysis, and preparation of required footnote disclosures in accordance with ASC740 guidance and SEC requirements.
- Prepare federal, state, and local income and franchise tax returns and related estimates and extensions for corporate clients
- Research, interpret, and evaluate the tax impact of current and proposed legislation on the quarterly and year-end tax provision.
- Interest in broadening tax knowledge in working with other entity types including individuals, LLCs, S Corporations and Partnerships.
- Planning and compliance responsibilities for all entity types, including research and special consulting projects.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION
- CPA preferred and a minimum of 4 years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, MST preferred
- ASC 740 experience
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands on experience in the calculation of quarterly and annual corporate tax provisions with a working knowledge of foreign provisions.
- Familiarity with processes for tracking the income tax attributes.
- Exposure to other entity types desired but not required.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple time sensitive projects under pressure.
- Good conceptual, critical thinking, analytical, quantitative skills and the ability to articulate work product.
- Excellent computer/technology skills - Excel & Word are critical, PowerPoint, etc.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter and resourceful – hands on.
- Results and process oriented and accountable.
- Problem solver, finisher and highly organized