Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Territory Manager, CPT
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
This position is a mid-level sales opportunity in the Chronic Pain Therapy (CPT) of Neuromodulation. An Associate Territory Representative II will work individually or closely with a Territory Representative (TM III) to achieve a sales quota. This role will focus on developing incremental sales revenue in an existing territory, or in previously untapped or under developed accounts.
- Responsible for exceeding revenue goals and objectives.
- Learns how to autonomously program patients intraoperatively and post operatively and appropriately represent the DBS product line in procedural cases.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing territory customers.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of DBS Therapies in a competitive environment.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures and task assignments.
- Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, customer purchasing and administration.
- Ability to interface and interact with patients.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-2 years of work experience, medical industry preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Prior experience/knowledge of medical devices, preferred.
- Prior experience/knowledge of medical devices, preferred
- Actively engage in clinical, procedural and technical discussions, linking data outcomes to key messaging
- Proven track record, consistent achievement of sales plan
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proven track record of success and consistent performance over time; progression over time