Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Position: Sr. Customer Experience Analyst
Primary Job Function:
- Conduct research and design analytics to support the activities and operations of the Global Service Desk (GSD) customer experience lifecycle, which extends to all areas of Business and Technology Services.
- Design, gather and evaluate customer feedback, evaluate support offerings and monitor all processes that come in direct contact with business partners.
- Influence direction and input to outsourced partners, infrastructure and technology related teams and activities.
- Ability to understand business needs at the root cause, developing and communicating information around these needs to all levels of the organization.
- Apply GSD Customer Experience Anchors as the foundation for all aspects of customer experience effort.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, scope and prioritize customer experience studies, working backwards from customer needs to identify areas that can drive impactful customer experience enhancements, across all business segments.
- Lead conversations with business partners and BTS resources to create insights and plan actions.
- Measure success of new client-facing initiatives, using survey results and qualitative feedback to understand the effectiveness of these efforts.
- Leverage Voice of Customer (VoC) and other data sources to identify the highest impact pain points for prioritization, measuring the impact of these efforts on key business outcomes.
- Supplement existing processes by regularly interviewing business partners from various business segments and geographies to understand the VoC, including business partner priorities, pain points and broader challenges.
- Design VoC experiences and reporting mechanisms to capture the sentiment and needs of business partners that will be then be used to influence VoC initiatives.
- Develop clear, robust and regular communications to update leadership on different findings and essential updates.
- Work cross-functionally and departmentally as an SME regarding all GSD customer experience initiative which impact business partner experience.
- Able to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Travel required up to 10%
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5-7 years working experience with demonstrated understanding of Voice of Customer strategies.
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
- Ability to analyze trends within a complex support system (B2B or B2C) preferred (healthcare, retail or financial services experience).
- Proven success in presenting complex information to senior leaders in an organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to interact and conduct strategic discussions with multiple infrastructure support leaders.
- Strong work ethic and passionate about driving results.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office and reporting (Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI)
- Ability to motivate others in a team environment.