Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Functioning under general supervision in accordance with established policies/procedures, is accountable for contributing to USD sales operations policies, procedures and day-to-day area practices; develops/implements systems and procedures to maximize access to area sales information on which to base strategic business decisions. Accountable for meeting assigned department commitments. May provide input to regional, area and/or divisional standards, practices, procedures and policies. Acts as an advisor to staff in developing solutions to problems. May recommend solutions to complex administrative and technical issues.
- Be the central point of contact for any sales operations issues within a given territory
- Resolve all implanted not billed issues by discovering root cause of issue and leading resolution
- Administer all credit / rebills to customer maintaining correct accounting
- Support the Purchase Order process working on behalf of Sales Reps in acquiring outstanding Purchase Orders from appropriate Hospital Administrative staff
- Resolve all customer and internal department invoicing issues
- Track and administer all logistics involved in expired product
- Responsible for resolving all inventory issues, including but not limited to exchanges, returns, backorders, and demo product availability
- Lead all Programmer logistics, ensuring appropriate traceability
- Coordinate any actions required on programmers
- Perform all credit/rebill forms as required to ensure appropriate transactions for customers
- Coordinate contract approvals as required
- Answer any/all customer inquiries directed to the area level
- Remains current on developments in field(s) of expertise, regulatory requirements, a comprehensive knowledge of the company's products, markets, and objectives as well as industry trends
- Resolves and/or facilitates resolution within established guidelines of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence
- Performs related functions and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
Your experience(s), education and knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with sales, sales purchases and sales logistics.
- Requires demonstrated written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational, and follow-up skills as well as the ability to converse effectively with all levels of employees
- Must be adept at handling multiple assignments in a timely manner and meeting assigned deadlines
- Possess a very service-oriented mind frame, and passionate about resolving issues in a timely manner
- Must have demonstrated personal computer skills including a working familiarity with relevant word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel and Access)
Your preferred qualifications and education:
- Familiar with healthcare market