Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
For more than 30 years, Abbott has been ranked among Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, #1 in Medical Products since 2014. For 16 consecutive years, Abbott has been rated by Diversity Inc. as a top global company for diversity. For nearly two decades, it has been ranked by Working Mother among the 100 Best Companies.
Abbott succeeds because of its people. The company’s Global Talent Acquisition function is vital in building and sustaining this world-class organization. To assist in driving the attraction and engagement of top industry talent, the organization is seeking to add an energetic, creative, and action-oriented professional as Manager, Recruitment Marketing & Talent Attraction. You will be responsible for Abbott’s recruitment marketing efforts internally and externally. You will work closely with recruitment leaders across all businesses, functions, and geographies to deliver against their business goals. In addition, you will collaborate with Abbott’s global marketing organization as well as the Global VP of Talent Acquisition.
The Manager of Recruitment Marketing will empower recruitment across each of Abbott’s businesses: Diagnostics, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Neuromodulation, Nutrition, and Pharmaceuticals.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Build brand awareness and engage talent through creating, curating content and storytelling.
- Be the expert and advocate on recruitment marketing, advertising and employee value proposition management, including, strategy execution and measuring impact.
- Develop and execute strategies on: Brand Campaigns, Social Media, Content Management, SEO, SEM, and Candidate Journey Mapping.
- Continuously stay at the forefront of recruitment marketing by doing competitive analysis and measuring success to best in the industry.
- Work with recruiting leads across the global to build digital, social, marketing, and advertising strategies for key talent segments and report on strategic outcomes.
- Support a best in class candidate experience through channels managed.
- Manage Abbott’s existing channels and site, maximizing effectiveness and keeping the content fresh and engaging.
- Measure the impact of various initiatives using analytics and deliver insights for continuous improvement.
- Train and educate recruiters on digital, brand marketing and social media concepts.
- Maintain positive relationships with Corporate PA, Marketing and external vendors.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Communications, or Business. Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of successful experience in building marketing / branding strategies across multiple channels, with strong focus on digital, social media and campaign management.
- Recruitment marketing experience and previous journalism/communications experience preferred.
- Experience in recruiting or supporting recruiting function or communications.
- A storyteller. Creative verbal, written and visual communicator.
- You must understand the value of an employer brand can effectively communicate the value proposition.
- Experience working in a global setting.
- Solid knowledge and proven experience with recruitment focused content and campaigns, both digitally or print.
- Effective in influencing others to get strategic program off the ground.
- Think strategically, but can roll up the sleeves to execute campaigns and programs.
- You can inspire recruiters to create and share content, amplifying our reach and influence throughout the candidate journey.
- Experience with journey mapping and persona development.
- Strong analytical skills – be able to translate data into insights and measure the impact of various initiatives for continuous improvement.
Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.