Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Do you have web site experience and are you looking to take your career to the next level by taking a lead role in managing a web site for a large audience? If you are well versed in using a content management system to develop web pages and have experience in knowing web site journeys, this role may be a match for you. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is forward-thinking and looking to drive online engagement through the application of today’s best practices.
The Digital Marketing Specialist position is responsible for delivering a wide range of projects to a very high standard including branding on the division web sites and landing pages. Manage digital campaigns, edit content on web pages using content management system, assist with development of creative and schedule/organize resources to deploying campaigns on time.
The role requires an understanding of web sites to drive online engagement to provide insights that will be used to measure and optimize digital performance. Knowledge of content management tools a must. Partner with digital marketing team on digital channel initiatives and goals.
- Responsible for updating web site pages according to content promotional calendar
- Make recommendations for content layout and web site visitor journey/call to action
- Source and develop content with marketing product teams
- Partner with Digital Marketing team in SEO efforts
- Provide competitive and audience analysis
- Proactively recommend digital strategies, tactics and projects that will amplify and improve web site engagement
- Develop and execute timely delivery of communications ensuring that all content is aligned with content calendar
- Manage expiring content and web quality score
- Strong analytical skills to develop, manage and continuously monitor digital strategy
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple initiatives across internal teams
- Willingness and ability to do what it takes to see projects through to completion – often under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team player, prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital or Interactive Marketing, Communications, or Marketing/Advertising required.
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience (such as web site content management, digital/direct marketing with email).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and deliver on multiple projects/programs.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Relocation is not included in this role.
- Position is located in Lake Forest, IL.
- Fluency in English is required.