Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an active open requisition. We are building a candidate slate for a future opening.
Job Summary: The Digital Marketing Program Manager position is responsible for delivering a wide range of projects to a very high standard including branding on the division web sites and landing pages. Manage digital campaigns, edit content on web pages using content management system, assist with development of creative and schedule/organize resources to deploying campaigns on time. Focus on digital performance analysis and recommendations for optimization.
The role requires an understanding of web sites to drive online engagement to provide insights that will be used to measure and optimize digital performance. Knowledge of content management tools a must. Partner with digital marketing team on digital channel initiatives and goals.
- Responsible for web site updates according to content promotional calendar
- Contribute to brand awareness and online reputation with web site campaigns
- Source and develop content while maintaining content publishing calendar
- Partner with Digital Marketing team in SEO efforts
- Provide competitive and audience analysis
- Proactively recommend digital strategies, tactics and projects that will amplify engagement and brand awareness
- Develop and execute timely delivery of communications ensuring that all content is aligned with content calendar, and track performance
- Manage expiring content and web quality score
- Strong analytical skills to develop, manage and continuously monitor digital strategy
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple initiatives across internal teams
- Willingness and ability to do what it takes to see projects through to completion – often under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team player, prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital or Interactive Marketing, Communications, or Marketing/Advertising required.
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience (such as web site content management, digital/direct marketing with email).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and deliver on multiple projects/programs.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Relocation is not included in this role.
- Position is located in Lake Forest, IL.