Wood Shop/General Laborer
Abbott Action Inc., a leader in the corrugated, protective foam, and wood crating industry is seeking a highly qualified, reliable and detail oriented person to work in our Norwood, MA facility. The work hours for this position are Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Comfortable working with a variety of hand and power tools, such as nail and screw guns.
- Wood crate/pallet fabrication and assembly.
- General shop labor, packaging parts and equipment.
- Applicant must be able to read and understand drawings.
- Work independently to meet customer demands.
- Ability to lift 65 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shifts.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Read and write English, including ability to read and measure inches and other metrics.
- Ability to pass background check and pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Valid driver license with reliable transportation.