Blockchain Decentralized Identity Developer
Our team is looking for a Blockchain Decentralized Identity Developer who will contribute to advancing our suite of web3 tools and our ID++ protocol. This role reports directly to our Head of Technology. This is a contract position with potential to become a permanent position.
- Aspire to shape our company’s decentralized identity software from its earliest days
- Self-motivated and focused on results
- Enjoy setting up structure; detail and efficiency obsessed
- High emotional intelligence and ability to connect with different types of stakeholders
- Communicate effectively and concisely across cultures and domains
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, design, develop, and test decentralized id and blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate approaches for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- 1+ years experience in DID (decentralized identity) / decentralized identity management
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with Solidity
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Proficiency in the Qt Widgets module
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (experience or studies in finance and/or technology a plus)
- Experience with: Atlassian Suite (jira/confluence), Notion, Gitbook
- Responsible and comfortable with tight deadlines
- Amenable to working across various time zones in North America (PT, CT, ET) as well as Singapore as/when needed
Abaxx Technologies is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive remote environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. If you are excited about this role but don’t meet 100% of our qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Abaxx TechnologiesToronto, ON
Get fresh Blockchain Decentralized Identity Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.