We are Lakeside Concrete Cutting dba Abatement Professionals.
We have two offices: Newport and Westbrook, Maine.
We need people looking for a long-term career in any of the following services we offer at either office:
-Lead Paint Abatement
- We provide all necessary training and certification for all service areas
- This is a Monday - Friday with an opportunity for overtime on weekends
- You will report to your assigned main office daily to discuss project assigned and schedule
- Upon dissemination to project site, you will complete the project according to specification design
- You will report to Project Supervisor and Service Manager
- During normal work activity, you will handle specialized tools and equipment in confined and open spaces - depending on the job site and task
- Experience in various aspects of construction/concrete cutting/abatement projects is preferred
- The ability to read basic project specifications and drawings is preferred
- Project management skills
- Ability to work/excel under deadlines and supervision
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Positive encouraging attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly – bilingual is a plus
- Construction field experience or additional experience in related work; lead abatement or industrial cleaning, is preferred
- Indoor Air Quality Training, OSHA 40 HAZWOPER, OSHA 10/30 Construction Safety is preferred
- We will train the right candidate.
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Monthly Safety Bonus
- Profit sharing options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Provide Protective Gear
- Provide all necessary tools and training
- Provide Travel compensation
- Provide Uniforms including: Boots, gloves, shirts, and pants
- Health Insurance for individuals and family - 75% covered by employer!
- Tele Health Medical
- Health Savings Account
- Birthday Club
For a faster response, apply directly on our website: https://www.lakesideconcretecutting.com/employment
Why Work Here?Abatement Professionals has been a leader in the asbestos and lead abatement and indoor air quality industry in Maine since 1981. The cornerstone of our company’s philosophy is the concept that an informed consumer is an important partner in the successful management of any environmental remediation project.
Flexible Schedule, Friendly people, great bonuses