Production Associate - DIRECT HIRE!!
Abacus Lebanon, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FULL TIME – DIRECT HIRE – HUGE OPPORTUNITY!!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join a team dedicated to helping people! You will get to work in a brand-new green facility, with state-of-the-art technology!
And it gets better, here are the benefits you receive Day 1!
- Full health and dental benefits
- THREE weeks of paid time off
- TEN paid holidays
- 401k match
- Work THREE days a week!
- Lots of room for advancement/promotion
- Work for a great company that values its employees!
- Day shift 6:30am - 6pm
This position you will be responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of medical equipment with the help of instructions and drawings, working in a fast-paced team environment. The work you will be doing will be help customers who are working to find a cure for cancer, protecting our environment or making sure our food is safe!
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment up to 12 hours a day
- Ability to infrequently lift and manipulate up to 40 pounds unassisted
- Must have Highschool Diploma or GED
AbacusWhy Work Here?
78 years of continuous experience providing meaningful employment opportunities, Experienced team of staffing specialists available 24/7.
Abacus Staffing, a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, competitive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000, nationally.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Abacus