Job Description Job Title DATA ENTRY CLERK Client The Federal Judiciary Place of Performance US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
717 Madison PL NW, Washington, DC 20439 Resume Due 08/29/2019 EOD Number of Positions 5 No of Resumes 7 Period of performance 4 to 7 months: September 2019 to March 2020 US Citizen Yes Security Clearance Active Clearance is highly preferred. . Or able to obtain any clearances. Prior to commencing work at the Court, the Contractor will prepare a letter indicating their name, date of birth, and Social Security number complying to the court running a finger print/background investigation. Until approved/cleared by the CO, the Contractor shall not report to duty. Experience Federal Experience is preferred
- Compare and review converted data with digital files for typographical errors, incomplete, and inaccurate information.
- Input missing and correct incorrect converted data with correct information.
- Data entry or data quality control experience.
- Well- versed in the Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Customer service and strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Relevant past work experience and demonstrated real-world experience with data entry or data quality control.
- Ability to meet the project timeline requirements.