New York, NY
- Posted: 6 days ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Our client is a healthcare company. They are looking for a temp Receptionist to join their Brooklyn, NY office.
- Welcome patients and their families and make them feel comfortable
- Register and check in patients for multiple divisions per day
- Obtain demographic and insurance information and ensure proper scheduling
- Check patients out, collect payments, and schedule follow-up visits
- Answer phones at the front and make note of any cancellations or no shows
- Help order, receive, stock, and distribute the office supplies
- Handle photocopying, faxing, and other responsibilities assigned
- Verify eligibility of insurance when required and notify patients of any changes
- Uphold patient confidentiality according to the hospital and HIPAA guidelines
- 2+ years of reception experience
- Healthcare industry background required
- Experience with medical insurance
- Prior experience with Electronic Medical Systems
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Abacus Group is an award-winning executive search firm specializing in the permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire placement of Accounting & Finance, Administrative Support, Human Resources, Marketing, and Information Technology professionals across all industries. Our diligent and personal approach has been honored by Clearly Rated’s “Best of Staffing” awards for exceptional service for the past nine years as well as Forbes' "America’s Best Recruiting Firms" awards for the past five years. We attribute our repeat recognition as one of Crain’s New York’s “Best Places to Work in New York City” to our familial, supportive, and transparent company culture. Founded in 1997, Abacus Group is headquartered in New York City with an additional office in Los Angeles.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Abacus Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?