Abacode is currently hiring a Graphic Designer in Tampa, FL!
- Work collaboratively within the Marketing Team to establish a vision for graphic design and content.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create layouts
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Designing logos for products.
- Assist in producing marketing videos and content.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Experience with designing presentations in PowerPoint and other presentation applications
- Designing webpage layout.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Create files that print properly for spot color, 4 color process and digital reproduction
- Familiar with standard sheet sizes within the printing industry for common printed items Design logos and develop artwork for print applications (i.e. letterhead, envelopes, business)
- Associate's Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Marketing; and 3 to 4 years’ experience in a related field required.
- Must have a portfolio of professional work to be considered
- Strong knowledge of print design, file preparation, photo retouching and knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Understanding of front-end web development and working knowledge/experience in, After Affects, Creative Cloud, HTML, and Flash.
- Proven ability to work projects through the entire execution process brief writing/creative development/creative trafficking.
- High level of personal responsibility and integrity. Must be personally committed to executing at a high standard and bringing a high level of passion to your work.
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to listen and then verbally express questions or issues to the Marketing Director.
- Should exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) as well as Quark
- Express, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Publisher
Nice To Have Skills:
- Ability to Animate objects and logos for video intros and logo animations
- Video Editing abilities.