- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is looking for a General Clerk to join our team that is responsible for assisting with, and ensuring that we meet or exceed, our contractual Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan and Measurements, referred to as QASP. Clerks are responsible for capturing data comprised of alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from paper/electronic images according to the custom developed software application.
Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to complete tasks that may include:
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from paper and/or electronic images utilizing TracDoc, PONL and/or Adobe software application to capture the appropriate data.
- Compares data entered with source documents or electronic images, or re-enters data to verify the accuracy of the data captured and makes necessary corrections to the information captured.
- Keeps record of volumes received and work completed on a daily basis and may be required to prepare various production reports.
- Examines documents, logs and other output for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures, while utilizing this data to constantly improve operations.
- Ensures the confidentiality of Company information, documents, conversations, strategic plans and materials.
- On-site at a government facility in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Clerical experience
General Clerk is a Wage Determination, Service Contract Act position
Abaco Strategy LLC
Get fresh Entry Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.