Position Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Work Location: Garnet Valley, PA Area
Work environment: Office Building
Who does this position report to? Director of Engineering
Why is this position open? Company is growing
Responsibilities: In this role the Sr. Systems Engineer will help the sales team with the completion of BOM in accordance with scope. Create AutoCAD schematics for proposed projects and evaluate existing systems “reverse engineer” for sales team. Provide exceptional customer support. Design network systems in conjunction with all AV and control functions of an AV system. Document the supporting material for all network designs. Assist the operations team from start to finish of projects.
- 10+ years in the AV engineering experience
- Minimum of 2 years in the broadcast industry
- eSports support technology experience
- Experience working with a sales team producing BOM for new proposals
- Experience working with the engineering team when developing new product evaluations and demos
- Solid experience with AutoCAD
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain InfoComm CTS-D Cert.
- Understanding and ability to conform to LSE standards when completing sales engineering tasks
- Drivers license in good standing
- Macintosh experience
- Heavy network experience
- Experience working with high data rates
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Science, or Network Administration. Or relevant work history with in-depth knowledge of system integration disciplines.
Selling point of the job: Company is growing, and you will have the ability to grow from within.
Work Hours and Schedule: M-F, nights and weekends as nexessary
Who is involved in the interview process? Installation Manager, VP of Technology Services, and Ownership.
Interview process is as follows Phone Interview, In-Person interview with Installation Manager and VP of Tech Services, In-Person with Ownership.
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.