Neptune City, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: MES Automation Engineer
Work Location: Hamilton, NJ area
Work environment: Office Building
Why is this position open? Company is growing
Projects involved with: The successful candidate’s sole focus will not just be technical, you will interface directly customer manufacturing, engineering, operational, and IT Staff. As for the hands-on part of this opportunity you will participate in software architectural design, development of software applications, and the integration into enterprise systems.
- Develop technical deliverables base on specification requirements, design specification, and test specifications.
- Build software applications that integrate with existing automation and information systems to provide production metrics such as OEE, quality control test records, track & trace by material lot, and Electronic Batch Records
- Modify or develop PLC and HMI software to support operational changes and improvements on the plant floor
- Gather and define requirements through interfacing with clients, review documentation, stay in constant contact with clients to define overall technical approach for solutions
- Minimum 1 year experience designing/implementing industrial control applications
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time and work in a plant environment 30% of the time.
- Experience with Rockwell FactoryTalk, Wonderware IAS, GE Proficy/Inductive Automation Ignition and Web Development
- Experience with SQL Server syntax
- Experience with MS SQL SSRS
- Experience with the following- Parsec TrakSys, Sepasoft, Rockwell VantagePoint, Rockwell Metrics and Historians such as OSI Pi or Rockwell FTHistorian.
- Exposure to MES technologies, including automated data collection, database applications, data archiving & historian applications, data visualization concepts, efficiency & QC/QA concepts for manufacturing, interfaces to ERP Systems, SCADA, and manufacturing scheduling concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science/Technology
Selling point of the job: This is a very well-established company with clients across many landscapes. They are growing and looking to expand opening offices across the Tri-State area. Strong willingness to promote from within.
Work Hours and Schedule: Standard Business Hours, must be willing to work in a plant environment 30% of the time.
Is there travel involved? If so how much? Must be willing to travel 40% of the time.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.
AddressNeptune City, NJ
Get fresh MES Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.