Level 2-3 Server and Desktop Technician
Aavalar Voorhees Township, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Some work from home is possible especially during COVID-19
- Somewhat off the beaten path, semi-residential area with plentiful parking.
- Nice comfortable office space!
- Company owners
- The company is growing and taking on a lot of new customers
- 6 months to long term with a potential for full time employment
- Supporting on prem Microsoft Servers and Desktops
- Supporting and converting customers to Office 365
- Setup and support of virtual servers and workstations
- Setup of wired and wireless networks
- Phone and On-site support of existing customers
- VMware Experience
- Virtual Server and Desktop experience
- Operating Systems:
- Windows (XP-10)
- Windows Server (2000- 2019)
- Windows Small Business Server (2003- 2011)
- ESXi (4.x-6.x)
- Certifications (Some subset of the following):
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- Hyper-V and System Center Server Virtualization Specialist
- Office365 Specialist
- A+ IT Technician.
- Software and Hardware experience (Some subset of the following)
- Microsoft: Active Directory, Exchange (2003-2019), Office365 hosted exchange, Lync 2010/2013, Skype for Business, Teams, Remote Desktop Services, RD Gateway and RemoteApps, Windows Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp Client/Server, Citrix MetaFrame Client/Server, Office Suite (2000-2019), Office for Mac, MS SQL 2000-2019, SharePoint, Publisher, Visio.
- Experience implementing and upgrading Active Directory, implementing and migrating exchange 2003 to 2010, 2007 to 2010, and all platforms to hosted office365 and google apps.
- Experience implementing office365 on large scales with typical cloud, as well as hybrid, DirSync, and Single Sign-on.
- Experience implementing and upgrading SharePoint from WSS 2.0 to 3.0, WSS 2.0 to 2010, etc.
- Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X (10.x)
- Mac OS X Server (10.x)
- Citrix XenServer
- Variants of unix/linux such as FreeBSD, CentOS, Ubuntu, Redhat, etc.
- The owners of this client company are all about work life balance. Quote from the President: “You will never miss your kid’s activities because that’s the most important thing in life.”
- Work hours and schedule are somewhat variable depending on when the customer needs you.
- There will be times when you need to go on-site with customers. However many customers are set up for remote support.
AddressVoorhees Township, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Aavalar