We are Aaron's - an
industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retailer known for quality brand
names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the
opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy,
recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much
more than a job - It is a career with purpose.
Aaron's Bilingual Customer Service Representatives drive sales by providing a welcoming, supportive customer experience unmatched in our industry. They help bring our customers one-step closer to their goals of ownership and are critical to the success of our stores. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will support in-store, telephone, and direct marketing sales, assist with merchandising, and process renewal payments.
Skills for Success
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives thrive in a fast-paced environment and are positive and professional problem-solvers motivated to do whatever it takes to help our customers achieve their goals. Bilingual Customer Service Representatives can connect and relate well to people, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily. Like all Aaron's team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
- Assist customers on the showroom floor
- Accept and process customer payments
- Direct customer opportunities to the Sales Manager as it relates to service and sales
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer transaction counter
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom including but not limited to cleaning, organizing, and organizing merchandise
- Maintain regular mailing campaign to drive revenue and partner with sales manager on sales campaigns
- Input customer information for new lease agreements purposes
- Update customer information and account statuses
- Answer incoming phone calls and route to the appropriate team member
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Process order forms and references
- File and maintain customer folders and customer files
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management
At least 18 years old