COO / Integrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AARDVARK MOBILE TOURS & MOBILE HEALTH
Are you an experienced COO who’s built highly performing teams of mostly A players? Do you have a track record of achieving consistently strong revenue and EBITDA growth? Are you ready to lead an organization through its next phase of growth?
Our ideal Integrator is:
- A people leader. You drive accountability across the organization, while motivating, inspiring, empowering, and developing others. You have a proven track record of success building and leading highly successful teams. You confidently advocate opinions, diplomatically resolve conflicts, and make sensible decisions.
- Business savvy. You have strong financial acumen and focus the company on the numbers. You use data to make decisions that impact the business and you stay focused and steadfast on reaching company goals.
- A culture builder. You value a robust, strong, dynamic and diverse company culture.
- Process Mindset. You have an unwavering belief that effective process, that creates repeatable and predictable outcomes, are a cornerstone to rapidly scaling a business.
- Goal Oriented. You strive to achieve the day-to-day objectives that support the company’s daily operations and the larger goals of the CEO/Visionary.
- A problem solver. You’re a natural problem solver and are able to manage conflict successfully.
- Commitment. Your career is more than a job; it’s a lifestyle. You’re dedicated, determined, loyal and embody an “all in” attitude.
Taken directly from the EOS website, the following couldn’t have been written any better:
“We’re seeking an Integrator who is the tie-breaker for the leadership team, is the glue for the organization, holds everything together, beats the drum (provides cadence), is accountable for the P&L results, executes the business plan, holds the Leadership Team accountable, and is the steady force in the organization. The Integrator also creates organizational clarity, communication, and consistency, operates more on logic, drives results, forces resolution, focus, team unity, prioritization and follow-through; is the filter for all of the Visionary’s ideas; harmoniously integrates the Leadership Team; and helps to remove obstacles and barriers.”
RESPONSIBILITIES | ACCOUNTABILITIES
The job responsibilities of our COO/Integrator include, but are not limited to:
- The “answer-er” for functional leaders
- Act as a filter
- Provide direction
- Keep the team focused on reaching our goals/completing our quarterly targets
- Move the team to action/get things done
- Help solve client and people issues
- Retain and grow great talent
- Keep everyone on the same page
- Convert vision to strategy to tactical plans
- Collaborate with the Visionary on his vision
- Provide a sounding board for the Visionary
- Help to determine when we need to stay focused and when we need to begin new initiatives
- Hold the leadership team accountable to the vision, goals, and quarterly targets
- Coach the team
- Make sure the organization has the proper structure, with the right people in the right seats
- Manage the day to day, and integrate the major functions
- Manage the P&L and achieve set EBITDA goals
- Get things unstuck and over the finish line
- Improve and maximize how the key functions work together
- Help everyone understand how they fit into the whole
- Remove obstacles and barriers
- Create harmony among the leaders/keep the peace
- Drive the tempo
- Structure the path forward
- Play devil’s advocate for the Visionary
This is a full-time position. Must be able to work out of our offices located in Conshohocken, PA.
- 15 years of professional experience
- 5 years experience serving companies with revenue between $50-$100 million
- Solid career progression
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- M&A experience
- Masters Degree
- Event production/trade show production/experiential marketing experience
- Project management training
Aardvark has a strong culture and engrained core values, and guiding principles. They are:
Our Core Values
- What’s right for our customers above all else
- Creators, not duplicators
- Obsessive attention to detail and planning
- Proactive not reactive
Our Guiding Principles
- Of Service - Being of service is our driving mindset. We embody selflessness and go the extra mile to improve the experience of others.
- Rigor - We do everything within our power to ensure successful outcomes. We’re comprehensive and conscientious.
- Committed - We are wholeheartedly dedicated to one another, our customers and their goals.
- Integrity - We always do what’s right above all else.
- Proactive - We take the initiative, anticipate what’s next and always have a bias towards action.
- Versatile - We’re agile and operate successfully within ever-changing environments.
- Ingenuity - We find ways to create solutions - enhancing our processes, products and the quality of life for our people along the way.
- Excellence - Uncompromising quality throughout everything we do.
- Passion - We love what we do. Because life’s too short to be miserable.
- Up-tempo - We move fast!
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to utilize your skills and experience to leave a lasting impact on a fast growing company? Apply now!
Salary - $240,000 base salary with 25% bonus capability for a total compensation package of $300,000.
Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement Match, Unlimited PTO, On-site gym and batting cage, Dog-friendly, Full kitchen, with La Colombe coffee provided, Free Tesla charging, Office is amazing! Super modern, arcade games throughout the office
Aardvark Mobile Tours & Mobile Health
Get fresh Hedge Fund Coo jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.