- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aamira Home Care has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our client but also for our staff. As a local organization, our staff looks at care holistically and delivers beyond what is expected. Together our team of care providers are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to provide outstanding care to those who desire to remain within their chosen community.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operations of a branch home care office including marketing and creating a positive reputation in the community. Expected outcomes include meeting financial targets, leading staff, ensuring compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations and standards of service. The position requires a person who enjoys making decisions and being given the authority to lead. The program requires an individual who is committed to learning the complex rules of licensing and the programs that fund the services.
· Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
· Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
· Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
· Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
·Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
· Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
· Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
· Assess overall company performance against objectives
· Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
· Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Minimum 3-years of experience in managing systems, processes, and people, preferably in a home care or healthcare environment.
- Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland desired
- Satisfactory written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the desire to use them.
- Desire and ability to expand and build business and business relationships.
- Emotional and mental maturity for the establishment and maintenance of good working relationships with client, client’s family, caregiver and administrative staff.
At Aamira Home Care, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Aamira Home Care believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool
Aamira Home Care
1203 West St. Suite D AnnapolisGlen Burnie, MD
Get fresh Director of Operations Home Health jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.