Caregiver Home Health Aide HHA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aamira Home Care is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), a Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistants (CNA-GNAs), Certified Medication Technicians (CNA-CMTs) and Certified Medication Administrators (CNA-CMAs) to join our team as a Home Health Aide (HHA)! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients. Successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience in Home Care. The main objective of this position is to ensure high quality healthcare. Duties include:
Appropriate, active licensure in the state of MD.
Current First Aid, current CPR, current Physical, current PPD (TB Test), Valid Driver's License or State Issued Identification, Social Security Card or proof you are legally allowed to work in the United States
Home care experience preferred
Current clinical skills required as home care assessments may be required
Caregivers are responsible for providing routine personal care services to assigned clients in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as the client's individual plan of care.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
Duties includes but not limited to:
- Providing non-skilled nursing assistance to individual client under the Caregiver's assigned care;
- Performing personal care services, including: bathing, shampooing, skin care, oral hygiene, dressing and other duties as needed;
- Generating a warm and friendly atmosphere for client;
- Performing household services essential to health care and safety in the home, including but not limited to: meal preparation, laundry and light housekeeping;
- Completing all agency required documentation and reports, and submit in accordance with agency policy;
- Participating in any required in-service programs to meet compliance requirement; and
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities assigned
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Aamira Home Care
1099 Winterson Rd Linthicum HeightsGlen Burnie, MD
Get fresh Home Care Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.