- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aalis Management Consulting is an 8(a) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) driven by the same principles that guide our armed forces. Founded by a US Army veteran, we take pride in our core values: excellence in reputation, commitment, candor, teamwork, and dependability.
Title: Financail Management Statistician
Client: Federal Agency
Location: Remote ( 100%)
Clearance: Ability to Obtain Public Trust
The purpose of this requirement is to provide AmeriCorps with financial management services including but not limited to transaction analysis, transaction processing, data analysis and summarization, technical assistance in devising new or revised accounting policies and procedures, classifying accounting transactions, audit readiness, special studies to improve accounting operations, assessment and improvement of budget formulation and execution processes, special reviews to resolve budget formulation or budget execution issues, and technical assistance to improve budget preparation or execution processes.
Ability to handle the most complex aspects of applying the principles and theories of statistical analytics to determine the validity of accounting estimates requested and suggestions for improving estimates.
- Ability to research and develop new or revised methodological and analytical statistical approaches to determine the validity of the lookback analysis
- Ability to apply a variety of statistical techniques such as logistic regression, and generalized risk models, analysis of frequency distributions; analysis and modeling of multivariate; sampling; analysis of variance; determining confidence limits
- . Ability to prepare an explanation of the methodologies, results, and relevance of issues and problems under study
- BA/BS degree or higher in Accounting/business or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience in conducting advanced analytics e.g. statistical process capabilities, data analytics, statistics, correlation study
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices and federal accounting practices and systems - Oracle and/or Momentum financial systems.
Powered by JazzHR
Aalis Management Consulting
Get fresh Small Business Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.