Project Manager, Financial Management
- Posted: over a month ago
Aalis Management Consulting is an 8(a) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) driven by the same principles that guide our armed forces. Founded by a US Army veteran, we take pride in our core values: excellence in reputation, commitment, candor, teamwork, and dependability.
Title: Project Manager, Financial Management
Employment Status: Part-time
Client: Federal Agency & DoD
Location : DC Metro ( 100% Teleworking )
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
The Program Manager has a dual role in providing both day-to-day administration of the financial management portfolio while contributing to the Corporate goals.
- Execute project management duties and responsibilities with a full understanding of the Client's requirements and relevant policies and regulations.
- Ensure that project(s) and personnel maintain the proper direction to fulfill the contract scope of work.
- Review and provide comments on progress reports, work plans, and other documents to ensure compliance with company standards and contract requirements.
- Work collaboratively with project team and clients, conducting periodic visits to assess project activities' status and contribute to administrative, technical, or evaluation work in the field..
- Take necessary actions to correct performance problems to assure quality control; serve as primary liaison to stakeholders and senior leaders.
New Business Development/Administration:
- Actively participate in external events, networking with clients and counterparts.
- Develop cost proposals and/or perform other relevant roles for new business opportunities and mentor others in relevant new business roles.
- Broaden professional network of development practitioners, recruitment sources, partners, competitors, counterparts, and client representatives.
- Maintain an acute awareness of the business environment; openly communicate information relative to case opportunities with individuals and with Partners and teams looking to confirm staff to projects
- Prepares and creates monthly financial statements and invoices.
- Must possess 7+ years experience of federal financial management experience
- Must have 3+ years serving as a project manager
- Minimum Bachelors Degree from an accredited university.
- PMP certification
- FAC-C or DAWIA Level II or III (Equivalent) preferred
- Ability to perform cost and/or price analysis functions.
- Knowledgeable and experience using electronic media, including Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative, results-driven workplace
Keywords: Federal, DoD, Marine, Army, Navy, Air Force, Department of, PPBE, Budget Analyst, CDFM, Contract Specialist,
Powered by JazzHR
Aalis Management Consulting
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Aalis Management Consulting