IT Program Manager, Federal Financial Management Systems
- Posted: over a month ago
Aalis Management Consulting is an 8(a) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) driven by the same principles that guide our armed forces. Founded by a US Army veteran, we take pride in our core values: excellence in reputation, commitment, candor, teamwork, and dependability.
Title: IT Program Manager, Federal Financial Services
Client: Federal Agency
Location: Telework up to 80% with local travel to Baltimore and Bethesda, MD offices for meetings and training.
Clearance: Able to obtain a Public Trust
The Program Manager will work closely with the Client’s CIO to direct the day-to-day activities of the business analysts and application engineering team while overseeing the entire contract deliverables and staff.
The application Engineering team creates, designs, deploys, and supports applications, programs, and software solutions. May include research, new development, prototyping, modification, reuse, re-engineering, maintenance, or any other activities related to software products used internally or externally on product platforms supported by the firm. The software development process requires in-depth domain expertise in existing and emerging development methodologies, tools, and programming languages. Software Developers work closely with business partners and / or external clients in defining requirements and implementing solutions.
The Application Engineer role specializes in maintaining and providing technical support for all applications that are beyond the development stage and are running in the daily operations of the firm. Works closely with development teams, infrastructure partners, and internal/external clients to call out and resolve technical support incidents.
- Adhering to the ITB/ISS Change Management process
- Providing guidance and recommendations to application improvements
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the user-base community
- Fully supporting this initiative offering technical expertise and process improvement guidance to the Enterprise Process Life Cycle (EPLC) requirements, including reporting, documentation, and application development.
- The contractors will work closely with the ITB PMO and Information Systems Section Chief and development team
- The SAGE is a web-based single sign on application for user authentication. The system uses the NIH Site Minder SSO. It also utilized the email service to provide alert notification. It has Ntier architecture built on Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.1 using C# - MVC design pattern and ASP.NET with MS SQL Server 2016 for back-end. The database and web application are independently hosted on Windows 2016 Servers. All system code solution, project task and deployment management will be conducted utilizing the MS Azure Deve Ops.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or information technology or other technical areas.
- 6+ years of related Program Management experience managing enterprise IT systems
- Proficient in the use of the following technologies:
- Ntier architecture built on Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.1 using C# - MVC design pattern and ASP.NET with MS SQL Server 2016 for back-end, Windows 2016 Servers, and MS Azure Deve Ops
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite programs, and Smartsheets
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience providing technical direction to software developers and collaborating with IT customers and other technical and non-technical staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated professional experience with coordination and facilitation of meetings and technical discussions of requirements, tracking project status, plans, and action items and drafting meeting minutes
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
Powered by JazzHR
Aalis Management Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?