AAA Restoration & Builders, LLC is currently seeking an office assistant to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Office assistant responsibilities include pulling permits, setting up new projects, scheduling meetings and appointments, ordering office supplies, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support to our employees and subcontractors. Previous experience as a construction office assistant would be preferred. The candidate should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, QuickBooks, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office Assistant should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
Serve as the point person for office duties including:
- Answering phone calls
- Processing and completing data entry of each specific job.
- Entering data into QuickBooks
- Sending and answering emails
- Completing applications
- Lead and job tracking
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update payroll and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as an Office Assistant, or administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in QuickBooks & MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School diploma: additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Compile paperwork to create closeouts for projects and build closeouts and execute them