Have a passion for Companion Pets and Customer Service? The Veterinary Assistant/Technician will assist doctors in the exam rooms and the surgery area, along with providing miscellaneous medical services for the hospital, and may also answer phones and handle reception and administrative duties.
Who we are looking for-
- Positive People focused in Customer Service
- Experience in the field is a plus
- Team Player
- Someone able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent "People Person"
- Competitive Wage
- Core Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Employee Discount Program
- CE and Scrub Allowance
- Aflac and Legal Shield options